Newsletter - February 2023
2023 already looks like be another transformational year for assessment. While there have been some doubts about the lasting influence of the pandemic, we can be sure that the arrival of consumer-friendly generative AI (For example CHAT GPT 3, DALL-E 2, ZIVA) and is going to be profound. The potential for disruption on Education has never been greater and we can't wait to be part of it. RM Compare and Adaptive Comparative Judgement is uniquely placed to innovate and exploit the new opportunities.
RM Compare On-Demand, with its focus on personalised, 'when ready' assessment, is at the forefront of our efforts. We are making good progress and continue to welcome new collaboration partners. Get in touch if you would like for information
In case you missed it
- Workload reduction and Adaptive Comparative Judgement
- Adaptive Comparative Judgement and AI generated content
- Comparative Judgement in vocational settings.
- New 'Student Corner' help page
We have been completing a lot of 'under the hood' work to deliver lasting improvements to security, reliability, and operational performance. The work gives us the foundation we need to take RM Compare forward. Over time it will allow us to provide an even better service and user experience.
Find out more about RM Compare on Demand
- Product Portal RM Compare Page (Including interactive POC)
- Introductory Blog Post (Including Animation)